Thales is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets. The headquarters are in Neuilly-sur-Seine (in the suburbs of Paris), and its stock is listed on the Euronext Paris.
Thales offers a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems that are smart, information-driven rail signalling technology significantly increases capacity, safety and security. Increasingly interactive solutions build greater return on investment from start to finish benefiting operators, passengers and freight delivery. Thales specialties cover:
- Rail signaling, integrated communication and supervision systems, and ticketing
- Critical rail signaling systems
- Automatic signaling control systems
- Integrated communication and supervision systems
- Multi-modal, multi-operator ticketing systems
ARC through its OperationS arm MRS is subcontracted to Thales, as our engineers are working on the North-South rail network to enhance the communication and signaling systems.